Push yourself beyond your comfort zone and take your writing to new heights with this novel writing workshop meant for novelists who are looking for book editing and specific feedback on their work. When you take this online workshop, you won’t have weekly reading assignments or lectures. Instead, you’ll get to focus solely on completing your novel.
While it is possible to write a novel in a month, in this workshop you’ll spend 15 weeks writing yours—all the while gaining valuable feedback and getting the encouragement you need in order to finish writing your novel. You’ll also learn specific tips for outlining and how not to write a novel. One thing is for certain though—by the end of this online workshop you will have the tools and know-how to write a great novel.
- Write 200 pages of your novel and make the revisions needed to get it ready for publication
- Get your work critiqued and receive valuable feedback from your instructor
- Have the option to give your classmates feedback on their novels through group critiques
- Learn effective tips for writing a novel and how to use them to improve your writing
Who should take this workshop:
- Novelists who have already written more than 10,000 words and want to receive feedback on up to a total of 50,000 words during the workshop
- Writers who want to make real progress towards publication
- Advanced students looking for key insights from a published author to help polish their work
This workshop focuses on writing and critiquing. It consists of five three-week sessions. For each session, you will submit 10,000 words (approximately 40 manuscript pages) to the instructor for review. The first 10,000 words are due 10 days after the class starts. There are no lectures, reading assignments or exercises for this workshop, but we’ll give you plenty of tips and reminders along the way.